I'm already struggling to hold onto the bliss of outdoor cookouts, smores and scotch, and hysterical giggle fits on route 1 in the face of meetings, deadlines, and new hire interviews, but my will to persevere is strong. Thanks all for a lovely weekend, and I CAN'T WAIT for Friend Thanksgiving!
P.S. When some deranged math teacher puts forth this word problem: "If a car travels from Stratford, CT to Newburyport, MA at an average speed of 65 miles per hour, how many consecutive times can the driver listen to the album Neon Bible by Arcade Fire?", the answer, kids, is exactly 4.
3 comments:
ONLY four?!?!
I know, you would think it would be more. But it took me almost exactly 3 hours to get home, and I ran through the album 4 full times-- the last strains of the final song faded out just as I pulled up to the house... how perfect is that?
Just suctacular.
Post a Comment