Tuesday, December 11, 2007

...and here's where the Tabernacle Choir comes in...

Today's trip to Marshall's was made all the more headachey by having to suffer through this timeless holiday classic:

Hang all the mistletoe
I'm gonna get to know you better
This Christmas
And as we trim the tree
How much fun it's gonna be together
This Christmas

Fireside blazing bright
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas will be
A very special Christmas for me

Presents and cards are here
My world is filled with cheer, and you
This Christmas
And as I look around
Your eyes outshine the town, they do
This Christmas

Fireside blazing bright
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas will be
A very special Christmas for me

Shake a hand, shake a hand now

Fireside blazing bright
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas will be
A very special Christmas for me

Hang all the mistletoe
I'm gonna get to know you better
This Christmas
And as we trim the tree
How much fun it's gonna be together
This Christmas

Fireside blazing bright
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas will be
A very special Christmas for me



Yeah baby... light up my yule log and let's get all freaky-like. Thirteen shopping days 'til Christmas.

4 comments:

--K. said...

This is exactly why I strive (and thus far have succeeded) to avoid all mall shopping, three Xmas seasons in a row and counting...

Michaela said...

bllleeeaaaarrrgggggggggggggggggggg...this may be worse than Vogon poetry.

anthony said...

Prosnetic Vogon Jeltz is very wounded by your critique, and has ordered you to be tossed out the nearest airlock.

Michaela said...

HAHAHAHAH...I think reading HHGTTU for the 20th time might be the perfect antidote to the holidays....