The necessity of being delicious
I think I might have just changed your daemon. Oops.
OK, I got it to go back. It's really weird-- if you do the assessment of whether the daemon fits and you disagree with some part of the self-assessment, it actually reassigns a new daemon for the other person on the spot.
IN-teresting... so what did you temporarily stick me with?
It looked like a lynx. I can't remember how the traits may have differed.
Well, lynxes generally have furrier ears than ospreys. And they don't lay eggs. Usually.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think I might have just changed your daemon. Oops.
OK, I got it to go back. It's really weird-- if you do the assessment of whether the daemon fits and you disagree with some part of the self-assessment, it actually reassigns a new daemon for the other person on the spot.
IN-teresting... so what did you temporarily stick me with?
It looked like a lynx. I can't remember how the traits may have differed.
Well, lynxes generally have furrier ears than ospreys. And they don't lay eggs. Usually.
Post a Comment