I decided to go play in the snow at Plum Island this weekend, took a few pics with my cell phone, and thought I'd share... including, uncharacteristically, one of myself! (Shock! Horror!)
Please remember that a) These are not taken by Stephen, photography wizard at large, and b) As previously mentioned, they were taken with a cell phone.


6 comments:
Beautiful pics... and may I add, that's one hell of a camera-phone!
Thanks! As Kla and I were discussing this morning, PI is so gorgeous that it's hard to take a bad pic there, even with the slight fuzziness that results from a camera-phone image.
Wow, you took those with a camera phone? FAB! They look like "A Winter's Solstice" cover.
And the one of you made a good attempt to capture you in pixels. : )
That has to be her double...K. doesn't show up in pixels... ;)
Yes. K. is to pixels as vampire is to mirror.
I have a picture of K. in an apron at Friendsgiving. Anybody wanna see?
Just kidding... I have no desire to be strangled in my sleep out of revenge.
Post a Comment