Sunday, April 13, 2008

Two Project Managers + Gardening =

Ever wonder what would happen if two project managers were given access to a garden plot in a community garden (I am sure that the question is foremost on your mind). Let's see:

First a plan emerges (I spared you the Gannt and Excel charts):















Then a plan is executed:












Second view of execution:












Evidence of some work:

4 comments:

--K. said...

I, for one, cannot wait to see the results of this particular project. Will there be risk assessments, and break-out sessions on lessons learned?

Urban Peasant said...

Ooooo, I hadn't thought of risk assessments and break-out sessions! How exciting! Actually, we have done an informal risk-assessment:

*3 resident cats live in the garden
*possum
*tomato stealing neighbors
*and crazy man who holds a grudge against the garden

Perhaps we need to do a stake-holder analysis too to see how we can engage with these challenges!

anthony said...

"Stake" holder analysis. Nice one.

Jennie-Rebecca said...

I love the ordered approach, but mostly I am glad of all the lavender . . .