Sunday, December 6, 2009

Potty Mouth





13 comments:

--K. said...

Ummmm...

Michaela said...

I know...it was just so random and strange. Someone/group has been putting these eyeball stickers on objects all over the place -- drain pipes, manhole covers, sidewalks -- and they always make me laugh. This one was too strange to pass up...

anthony said...

Have you seen those American Express commercials with the everyday objects that read as smiley or frowny faces?. This reminded me of that... only without the cello music.

Noah said...

...I would not have figured you as one for toilet humor...

Urban Peasant said...

Don't worry, Noah, it'll pass.

--K. said...

Ummmm...

anthony said...

Aaaand that's Humorwang!

Urban Peasant said...

That's Number(1 and 2)Wang?

Should I stop now?

Michaela said...

What have I started????

Yes, Noah, you figured correctly -- this type of humor is normally out of my humor-range but every once in a while I try to expand my horizons...

Anthony, I love those American Express ads -- I saw one the other night and was thinking about how two crooked closet knobs and a hanger can be made to look like a sad face but they really do. Impressive art-direction...

Stephen, you're un-stoppable so I'm not even going to try. :)

Noah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noah said...

(third try at HTML)

Unstoppable? I think not!

Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: IMG

It was a kaopectate bottle ..nevermind.
so..
no {it is actually stopping me from even using the correct "greater than" img "less than" signs} image tags allowed in the comments section?

Urban Peasant said...

Did you know that kaopectate has 23 distinct flavors? Oh, that's Dr. Pepper. But really, who can tell the difference?