Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Game Lane


How do Stephen & Michaela pass away the hours we spend in dull, corporate jobs? By recalling strange, electronic games consoles we had as kids. Remember Merlin?

4 comments:

Michaela said...

Karen, I was just telling Stephen that you had this game and we were talking about how difficult the buttons were to press...

Do you remember the name of the game you had that thought that Handel wrote jazz combos???

Noah said...

I was a Merlin master! Spent 3 weeks paper route money on it, and I was the Lord of the Geeks bringing it into Ms. Feener's 6th grade class everyday. Magic Square was in my opinion the best and most esoterically awesome function on the thing...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_%28game%29

--K. said...

Until very recently (last 5 years or so) I still HAD that Merlin. And Quiz Wiz was the game that thought Handel wrote jazz combos. In spite of its occasional inaccuracies, I loved that game too.

Jennie-Rebecca said...

I LOVED Merlin & definitely favored him over Simon because of more gaming variety. I liked the magic square game too--and the sequencing one. GOOD TIMES.