The necessity of being delicious
Yeah for funnel cakes! The meat-on-a-stick phenomenon... I just don't have words for that.
I do: how about "tasty and convenient?"
Indeed -- or how about just the word "kebab"...yum.
Yeah, see, "kebab" comes up with a whole different visual than that slab on a stick in the 7th pic.
you carnivores . . .
Oh, don't fear...there was walleye on a stick, too. ;)
Which is a real taste sensation, I'm sure. :-\
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah for funnel cakes! The meat-on-a-stick phenomenon... I just don't have words for that.
I do: how about "tasty and convenient?"
Indeed -- or how about just the word "kebab"...yum.
Yeah, see, "kebab" comes up with a whole different visual than that slab on a stick in the 7th pic.
you carnivores . . .
Oh, don't fear...there was walleye on a stick, too. ;)
Which is a real taste sensation, I'm sure. :-\
Post a Comment