I have a feeling that this is already all over the interwebs, but I saw it for the first time this morning and it amused me to no end. (Not that it really takes much to do that, but that's another matter).
Banana has a habit of sitting calmly on the table while we eat our cereal. But as soon as I get up from the table he rushes over to Michaela's bowl and sticks his head in it.
6 comments:
I've seen a similar clip of a squirrel getting a candy bar out of a vending machine, but not the seagull. We should all be so resourceful.
Lock up the onion dip and the rich chocolatey Yoo-Hoo... they're next!
I know a certain cat that waits patiently for me to leave the breakfast table each morning before raiding Michaela's cereal bowl for milk.
I wonder who THAT could be? Actually, wait, I really am not sure. MewMew or Banana? Hmmm...
Banana has a habit of sitting calmly on the table while we eat our cereal. But as soon as I get up from the table he rushes over to Michaela's bowl and sticks his head in it.
I guess that makes me the alpha cat.
Hmmm...that's one theory ;)
Post a Comment