The world has come to this: the hotel where I'm staying in Boston this week does not include PBS in their TV channel offerings. I repeat -- no PBS. As Karen and I were joking yesterday, isn't PBS the 1 channel you usually DO get because it's a basic channel??
That is all.
6 comments:
Is the entire Howe-Harkins household traveling this week? Who's holding down the fort? Mew Mew? You left the felines alone with the fainting couch? I can just imagine the Third Empire epic they are filming in secret with that as a prop.
LOL! Alas, the fainting couch will not arrive until mid-October, so the creatures were left with only the carpet to destroy. (The way it worked out was that I left on Monday, but Stephen left on Tuesday and returned Wednesday. They only went about 36 hours without human supervision, I mean companionship).
She's alive! Kla and I were just beginning to wonder if the working world had swallowed you up whole. :) Hope you're settling in more... and haven't missed any more classes, tee hee. (Yeah, I'm not going to let you live that one down.)
As if she could, living with me... }:P
I am happy to report that I found no secret stashes of kitty vomit upon returning from Chicago.
You mean, you haven't found the secret stashes of kitty vomit... YET... [insert maniacal laughter here]
Post a Comment